Job description for Business Development Support at Transfez
Transfez - Business Development Support
Transfez is building a fair financial service for the borderless people. Our mission is to help our customers and communities in which we operate to have easy access to fair financial service, empower them to have control, and eventually improve their financial wellness.
Since our founding more than two years ago, we have rapidly grown to become a key player in the cross-border payment sector in Indonesia. In addition to our cross-border payment services, we now offer a range of financial products and services designed for both individuals and businesses. Our product offerings have experienced significant growth, and we are constantly expanding and improving our offerings to better serve our customers. We are regulated by Bank Indonesia in Indonesia, and are expanding our operations into other jurisdictions. We are also backed by some of the region's most prominent investors.
As our product offerings have expanded, we are also expanding our team to match our own growth. We are looking for team players who are passionate about creating solutions for our customers and communities. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Assist Sales team with pipeline and qualified leads.
- Prepare the quarterly business review presentations
- Support in database and financial record for all sales achievement
- Support in sales strategies implementation as well as report and analyze the feedback.
- Monitor operational sales team on the ground
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure smoothly accessible product knowledge to customers, not limited to build and maintain a good relationship with stakeholders, including company partners.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B/ Sales Operations, preferably in Fintech industry
- Full professional proficiency in English and Bahasa, both verbally and written.
- Tech oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Great communication, documentation, and presentation skills, positive energy, able to help identify, facilitate, and drive a business solution to completion
- Creative and strategic thinker with analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, reach conclusions, and give recommendations
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Transfez is built on one simple idea: Behind every transfer, there’s a dream worth pursuing.
Now, we are building a fair financial service for the borderless people. Our mission is to help our customers and communities in which we operate to have easy access to fair financial service, empower them to have control, and eventually improve their financial wellness.
Our journey has just started. And we chose to start in Indonesia, our home. We will not stop until we can give greater impact to more borderless people who are fighting to have a better life out there, far from their family or home.
Office addressPT. Indo Koala Remittance Prudential Centre Lantai 22, Kota Kasablanka Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88. Jakarta Selatan 12870