Must have skills
Job description for Business Development (Partner Acquisition) at MoneyDuck
- Make cold and warm phone calls to contacts to follow up or preempt your email communications, manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to call, giving demos & closing.
- Experiment with different outreach intervals and content to identify successful strategies.
- Maintain relationships and execute projects with business and financial company including agreement initiation & negotiation, resolving of complex issues and new strategic development with each partner together across teams and functions.
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Responsible to analyze partner needs and goals, achieve target and growing business.
- 2-3 year of experience in Business Development or Sales
- Experience with acquiring partners
- Excellent communication skills, good negotiation and good presentation skills.
- Adequate ability to write and speak in English
- Able to operate Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong data driven skills
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Apply via Glints
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview