To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Business Development Manager at Glints Indonesia
- Manage and lead a team of Business Development Executive team and drive the team to meet the company’s strategic objectives in terms of sales, profit, and growth target.
- Drive business growth by growing pools of Glints hiring partners, measured by newly acquired total companies and jobs.
- Strategize new customer acquisition models and create new market segments expansion
- Acquire and converting potential clients in Indonesia
- Collaborate with the Sales Development Representative team and work together to meet the company's goals and growth.
- Has min. 5 years of working experience in the business development area and successfully lead a team of min. 7 people
- Proven past experience in exceeding the individual target in terms of closing deals and gaining revenue, either in sales, account management, or similar function
- Experience in building B2B lead/demand generation system
- Process-driven: high attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working with early-stage products, i.e. you work well with uncertainty and like taking responsibility.
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast