Job description for Business Development Intern at Vibefam
vibefam is based in Singapore.
This role is one of limitless possibilities, where you're welcome to think and operate like an entrepreneur and play an active role in helping us accelerate the growth in Singapore and Malaysia.
This role will involve working closely with the Founders who are based in Singapore.
· Identify business opportunities through cold prospecting
· Accompany Co-Founders to meet potential customers and developing new relationships
· Attend sales calls, meetings and deliver B2B sales to potential clients
· Maintain existing relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
· Assist in digital marketing efforts across existing platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blog) and new platforms to increase brand visibility and credibility
· Email marketing to build thought leadership
Requirements to Apply
We don't care whether you have a degree in Business, but an entrepreneurial drive would help you excel in this role. We care that you actually enjoy experimenting with new ideas and getting down to executing them.
· Organized: We’re looking for someone who can follow through with tasks assigned and take ownership of them.
· Multitask: This is a role that requires a lot of juggling and the ability to prioritise smartly. If handling more than one thing at a time causes you to stress, we understand, but wouldn't recommend you take up this role.
· Communications: You should be a wizard at language, and not afraid to speak to corporate decision makers. You know when to use a casual tone and when to switch to formal.
· Creativity: You relish in being creative, and coming up with crazy ideas and pushing boundaries is your kind of thing.
· Curiosity: You are intrinsically motivated to learn.
· Teamwork: This is a role that would require you to work well in a team as well as independently when required
· Grit and Resilience: Working at a start-up is never easy. There will be challenges and you will face multiple rejections. A high degree of self-motivation, ability to cope with rejections and a drive to flourish in a new environment will set you apart.
· Some experience with the Fitness industry and/or a keen desire to learn more will be critical
NOTE: You will be remunerated an allowance payment, with opportunity for incentive payments based on performance.
We will prioritize candidates who are able to commit full-time. Part-time candidates who are able to commit for at least 3 days per week will be considered. The required internship duration is a minimum of 4 months.
vibefam is a SaaS platform specially built for boutique fitness brands. We power top fitness businesses with the only business software they need to scale their business. We have helped boutique fitness brands 10x their sales since joining us without the need to hire additional resource for administrative work. Community is at the heart of what we do, and we have built a strong user base of more than 10000 across Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Vietnam. Join our growing network of boutique studios and accelerate the growth of your brand today!
Glints is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to enable the 120 million professionals in the region to grow their careers and empower organizations to hire the right talent from anywhere in Southeast Asia. Officially launched in 2015 in Singapore, Glints has empowered more than 5 million talent and 60,000 organizations to realize their human potential. Today, we stand at the forefront of human capital empowerment as the fastest-growing startup in the career development and talent recruitment space. Glints currently operates in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, and Taiwan.