Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for Business Development Executive at Bitlabs
- Engaging and persuading potential leads from marketing and presales channels to achieve conversion
- Sourcing, acquiring, and pitching to potential Hiring Partners
- Responsible for developing strong relationships with students, key business executives and stakeholders, and other education institutions
- Developing meaningful and valuable student experience journey from admission to onboarding to create a great first impression.
- Revisiting existing clients, developing and maintaining long-lasting good and trusted relationships (active engagement) with the clients
- Educating potential and or existing clients on the value of our products and services
- Updating conversation channels and the team with the latest update regarding Bitlabs bootcamp/class and other essentials updates
- Liaising with learning and development according to client’s requirements/needs
- Provide sales report or tracking sheet on account status
- Continuously up-to-date with industry and competitive landscape, as well as latest technology trend
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, psychology, information system, or a related field from reputable university (Binus/UPH/PrasMul/Unair/UI)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Business Development/Talent Acquisition with proven target achievement. Preferably from Headhunting firm/agency
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Bahasa, negotiation & interpersonal skill
- Growth mindset, Target-oriented with focus on achieving targets
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Follow-ups and Familiar with CRM tools, Google Workspace tools
- Working on the reporting, data, and other administration that the team needed