Must have skills
Job description for Business Development Associate at PolicyPal
- Prospecting & acquiring new businesses for commercial lines and general insurance.
- Achieving quarterly revenue targets through continuous account management and business development activities.
- Building up & managing client accounts through a customer contact strategy that includes regular virtual interaction (face to face depending on Covid regulations), creating multiple contact points in each corporate account, and personal relationship building with these contacts;
- Liaise with current partners and speak to new partners.
- Pitching and presenting the various insurers’ product offerings to new business opportunities and existing clients;
- Completing regular needs analyses, formulating proposals, detailing costing, and negotiating payment terms with organisations.
- Certification in M5, M9, M9A, HI, BCP, PGI, CGI
- 1-2 years of business development or sales experience in the insurance or banking industry will be advantageous
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and growth-charged environment
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Excellent interpersonal and strong presentation
- Comfortable with numbers and ability to use MS Excel
- Passionate about FinTech and InsurTech