Job description for Business and Financial Planning Support at PT Bank DBS Indonesia
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realize their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Monitoring and updating the portfolio report to stakeholders
- Conducting a portfolio analysis and proposing ideas based on the analysis to the related stakeholders
- Preparing routine and ad hoc reports or presentation
- Creating a simple and automated dashboard for quick monitoring
- Establishing a good collaboration and coordination with Business Analytics as well as Affluent Banking teams
- Communicating business programs to stakeholders
- Assist to perform wealth product due diligence on existing product
- Conduct wealth sales process training to new joiners
- To fully comply with Group Policy and Standards and also local regulatory requirements on performing task
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant area
- Excellent capability in running Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge in social media communication and marketing
- Able to do research and analysis
- Strong quantitative analytical background
- Knowledge in other program (SAS, SPSS, Art Studio, Python) would be an advantage
Report This Job
About the company
5001 - 10,000 employees
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia with a presence in 19 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS is in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
The bank's "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings are among the highest in the world. Recognised for its global leadership, DBS has been named “World’s Best Bank” by Global Finance, “World’s Best Bank” by Euromoney and “Global Bank of the Year” by The Banker.
The bank is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking, having been named “World’s Best Digital Bank” by Euromoney and the world’s “Most Innovative in Digital Banking” by The Banker. In addition, DBS has been accorded the “Safest Bank in Asia“ award by Global Finance for 14 consecutive years from 2009 to 2022.
DBS provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking. As a bank born and bred in Asia, DBS understands the intricacies of doing business in the region’s most dynamic markets.
DBS is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, as it banks the Asian way. Through the DBS Foundation, the bank creates impact beyond banking by supporting social enterprises: businesses with a double bottom-line of profit and social and/or environmental impact.
DBS Foundation also gives back to society in various ways, including equipping communities with future-ready skills and building food resilience. With its extensive network of operations in Asia and emphasis on engaging and empowering its staff, DBS presents exciting career opportunities.
For more information, please visit www.dbs.com
Office addressGedung Citra Tower, Jalan Benyamin Suaeb, Kav A6, Kemayoran Jakarta 10630 10630