Job description for Business Analyst at SotaTek
Địa điểm làm việc
- Hà Nội: Tòa CIC (Số 2 Nguyễn Thị Duệ, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội) + Tòa Golden Park (Số 2 Phạm Văn Bạch, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội), Cầu Giấy
Mô tả công việc
- Shape, and facilitate analysis and feasibility work with stakeholders for emerging change initiatives to build the business case for project activity;
- Build the requirements analysis with stakeholders to translate the business needs into a set of prioritized requirements;
- Go through requirements validation activities with the developers to confirm to the project that a solution based on the requirements meets customer needs and achieves the intended business objectives;
- Investigate, record, analyze, and confirm system requirements and business processes;
- Negotiate acceptance criteria with the stakeholders;
- Produce high quality and concise requirements and design documents which accurately reflect the business requirements and can be clearly understood by internal or external Solution Developers;
- Take the lead in producing User Requirement Specifications, Software/System Requirement Specifications (URS/ SRS) and Feature Lists documentation.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 1+ years of experience as business analyst for business application platforms;
- Experience in UML design, data modeling, and user stories;
- Proven ability in typical business analyst skills such as requirements engineering, business process analysis, and modeling techniques;
- Effective verbal and spoken communication skills;
- Excellent command of English language skills (writing, speaking, listening and reading).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Saturday & Sunday OFF, Overtime pay is 150%, 200%, 300% as per labor law;
- Salary review 2 times/ year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Performance bonus, 13th- month salary, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 1/1); bonus for Excellent Employee and Excellent Team;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and Bao Viet care insurance;
- 01 hour paid leave per day for women having children under 12 months
- Minimum 14 paid leaves per annum for all employees after probation;
- Nice & modern working space with young, dynamic & friendly colleagues and free coffee, tea, drinks;
- Yearly company trip and year-end party, quarterly team building and weekly eating together; English - Japanese Club, Sports Clubs;
- Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company;
- Flat, open and sharing culture with friendly management team; outsourcing company with product mindset;
- Training courses and working opportunities with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with millions of users. This might be a good chance for graduated students to learn cutting-edge technologies and how to build scalable system from scratch;
Report This Job
About the company
501 - 1000 employees
SotaTek is a part of Sota Holdings, a global Software Development as a Service (SDaaS) & IT Consulting group with 8 international offices in Vietnam, the US, Australia & Japan. We deliver sustainable Software Development, including Web/App, Blockchain, AI & Machine Learning, Odoo ERP with success guaranteed.
SotaTek stands for “State-of-the-art Technology”. We offer dynamic tech experts with strong determination, enthusiasm and commitment in providing the most hi-tech IT services, with the ultimate goal to digitally transform and skyrocket Client’s business.
During 7+ years of development, our 700+ talent team has top-notch IT consultants and developers who share deep expertise to successfully provided full-cycle IT services to our Clients from 25+ nations worldwide, with 500+ projects in various industries, such as Finance, Health Care, Retail, Real Estate, Education, Media & Entertainment.
Our global Clients mainly from NA, EU, UK, ANZ, and Asia.
Office addressTòa CIC ( Số 2 Nguyễn Thị Duệ, Yên Hòa, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội ) + Tòa Goden Park (Số 2 Phạm Văn Bạch, Yên Hòa, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội )