Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for Business Analyst at Pt Super Spring
- Major in Business Management, Management and Marketing Major is preferred.
- Minimal < 1 yar experience as Business Development / Business Analyst is preferred.
- Experienced working in Software as a Service or IT company is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop long-term relationships and network.
- Positive and a team player.
- Analytical thinking, problem solver, detail oriented and good listener.
- Advanced Ms. Excel skills (IF, SUM, COUNT, VLookUp, HLookUp, Match, Pivot, IF, SumIF, CountIF, and more of Excel formula).
- Have knowledge in Supply Chain Management is a plus.
- Doing research, observation and analysing client/partner needs, competitor activities and potential new services to management.
- Doing research for product development.
- Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business.
- Gathering and analysing data in the business industry to create new opportunities and expand the business.
- Building an Ordered, Measurable, and Structured Work System in Every Line
- Becoming a Company With a Culture of Continuous Innovation
- Providing Complete, Responsive, Fast, and Precise Service
- Becoming a company that can improve the standard of living of the parties involved