On Athena TechHub, we focus on developing & nurturing the best talents from diverse academic backgrounds and industry experiences to embrace innovation & frontier technology.
Our growing technology firm is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is responsible for gathering and understanding business requirements, collating and preparing data, performing analyses, extracting insights, and making recommendations to assist the company in developing meaningful business solutions and operational improvements. The position is also expected to monitor progress to agreed measurables and within set organizational procedures.
The ideal candidate can work on multiple initiatives simultaneously and translate data into digestible and actionable insights that improve our businesses:
- Communicate multiple internal teams (BOD, creative design, marketing, product) to understand and gather the requirements.
- Analyze requirements or ideas, and propose suitable approaches that bring high value to the stakeholders.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; write business software specifications/user stories/acceptance criteria
- Work closely with the development team to ensure features are being implemented to meet business needs.
- Support the development team in project planning, solution testing, and user training
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Other tasks requested by the line manager
- B.S degree, B.A degree in Computer Science or Business Information System
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis
- At least 3 years of working experience in product-based companies
- Plus: Work experience in Agile/Scrum Development Team
- Experience in the process of testing and people training
- Good presentation and documentation skills
- Good analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills in both English, and Vietnamese and interpersonal skills
- Have experience with digital product
- Ability to write SQL queries is plus
- Strong self-discipline but be mindful with everyone
- An excellent listener and good at other communication skills
- Good innovation skill: tend to innovate the hard-to-change traditions
- Growth Mindset: embrace the challenge and learn
- Willingness to listen and calmly, patiently champion ideas to others
III. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Great facility to work. You will have a MacBook and extra high-definition screens
- Premium health insurance package and annual medical check-up
- Sponsorship for training courses
- Interesting activities: gym/fitness club at work, English club, corporate social responsibility events...
- With regular discussions, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
- Annual bonus and project bonus
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- At least one abroad travels every year. We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O... to update the latest technology
- Full labor insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Annual leave 12 days / sick leave 2 days / remote work 12 days
- Free food & drinks, kitchen at work, PlayStation after work
- Friday evening party, happy hour, team activities, and awesome parties…
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday (8:30 -18:00)
- Address: Olympus Building, 40A Lam Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.