Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Business Analyst (Paid Internship) at Airee Business Centre
- Identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques.
- Ensure data accuracy, timely delivery, and attention to detail in the report, whether it is ad-hoc report or periodic report.
- Analyse the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals.
- Analyse pattern, identify various key business, and insights for business.
- Communicate with client and internal team to find out what they need to achieve.
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous data or research.
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies.