Job description for Branded Content Writer [CV in English] at Hello Health Group
The Purpose of Your Role
The Branded Content Writer will be expected to ideate, write and polish up to perfection the branded article content for our client projects. This role will focus on servicing client delivery projects in your local market and where needed for regional projects in case possible/applicable. You act as role models for and as the guardian of high quality content in all article formats we deliver.
The Content Writer will be tasked with the execution of on- and off-platform content campaigns with a focus on advertorials & SEO content that meets the objectives of Hello Health’s clients. The role will liaise closely with our branded editorial team for the planning, execution and quality control for content for our client campaigns
Your Key Responsibilities
Branded Content Delivery (Text - Branded, Advertorial and SEO)
- You write content on a variety of topics for our clients campaign with a variety of article formats and client objectives, like website/SEO articles, advertorials, native articles, short and long form and others where needed and ensure a clean, concise, well-polished content is delivered within the deadline.
- You work together with your editor to adhere to our Hello Health content quality standards and (SEO) guidelines to ensure our services deliver outstanding results to our clients.
- You support the editorial team in brainstorming sessions with regards to content innovation, ideation, planning and strategy.
- You are responsible for the quality of content produced by you for our client campaigns.
- You do keyword research and master tools that support the creation of more data driven SEO content like Ahref, MOZ, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and others in order to create the best possible content for our clients.
- You support the improvement of internal processes and documentation in order to increase the quality of our content delivery, i.e. briefing documents, templates etc.
- You work with the editorial team to make sure our client projects get delivered within the agreed timelines.
- Your KPIs include:
- Quality of content (Editorially, SEO, Medical)
- Content production efficiency (Quantity of content)
- Client Satisfaction with content quality (as per client feedback)
- Campaign Delivery within agreed timeline
Who We Want
- Bachelor degree or higher in any writing specialty (Journalism, language, media) will be considered combined with a passion and interest in healthcare & digital is preferred
- Experience creating high quality content in technical areas such as healthcare is important with an eye for detail and high standards and proven compliance to policies & ethical standards
- Technical writing experience including the optimisation of content for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) & a clear understanding of best practices for SEO
- Highly motivated individual who can operate autonomously as well as cross functionally within and across a diverse range of teams
- Data-driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who is driven by getting things done to a high standard within a short period of time
- Experience with writing software, data tools and CMS systems is a plus such as Wordpress, Google Docs and Word, Excel and PowerPointOUR HHG VALUESHEALTH ABOVE ALL
- We believe that people should be well informed and empowered to make better health decisions and to live healthier and happier lives. We aspire to a positive and healthy work environment that values the health and wellbeing of our people so we can fulfill our vision and mission as an organization.
- CHAMPION’S MINDSET
- We play to win, constantly striving to be the best, challenging the status quo, and resetting the bar. We will always find a way - if it doesn't exist today, we'll build it.
- DRIVE IMPACT
- We are committed to make a meaningful and measurable difference to our people, audience, clients and shareholders. We are results-oriented, data-driven, and accountable.
- We embrace diversity of cultures, backgrounds, skill sets and opinions. Through this diversity our Vision, Mission, Purpose and Values bind us as one team and we grow stronger together.
- WE ARE MANY WE ARE ONE
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
To lead Asia in the democratization of health and wellness knowledge and services.
To empower millions of people to make more informed decisions so they can live healthier and happier lives.
Office addressTầng 5 - Toà nhà Sonatus - 15 Lê Thánh Tôn - Phường Bến Nghé - Quận 1