Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with PT Inti Corpora Teknologi allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at PT Inti Corpora Teknologi, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Backend Developer at PT Inti Corpora Teknologi
- Understand clients' applications requirements: design, implementation, testing and support, including enhancements, new functionalities, and system integration.
- Work with the team professionals to set specifications for new applications or features.
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications.
- Provide technical guidance, work with team members in projects.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Troubleshoot applications. Find bugs and offer timely solutions.
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies and offer solutions.
- Proven at least: 2years working experience for Junior, at least 4years working experiences for Middle & at least 6years working experiences for Senior
- Experiences in handling various projects, preferably related to banking industry
- Having technical experiences in PHYTON or JAVA (knowledge of all languages will be a plus).
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Proficient knowledge in domain, knowledge in Robo framework will be an advantage.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in the Spring Framework and or .NET Framework. Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer will also be a plus.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Strong team player, experienced in leading and guiding a team.
- This is a full-time and on-site position in Jakarta area.
- Able to communicate in English (min. passive).