Job description for Associate Product Owner at Legit Group
- Supporting the product owner in these efforts and helping to ensure that the product development efforts are aligned with the business vision and roadmap.
- Responsible for proposing and planning the development of a minimum viable product (MVP). This may include creating a roadmap outlining the steps and timeline for development.
- Responsible for collaborating with the development team and other relevant departments in order to ensure that the product is being developed in a way.
- Responsible for helping the product owner to analyze the progress of the development team during each sprint.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in computer science and related subjects
- Have 2+ years of experience working as a product (Process, Experience, Features)
- Have hands-on experience in SIT, UAT, and Training
- Have a deep understanding of product management and product development
- Have good communication & collaboration skill
- Have good interpersonal skill
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
Legit Group is a multi-brand cloud kitchen conceptor and operator.
We are on a mission is to serve tasty, hearty quality meals for everyone. By looking into every detail of our process; from our R&D facility, Central Kitchen Production House, Cloud Kitchen outlets and all the way through to our customers’ doorsteps. We leave no plates unturned as we believe every part of the supply chain process is important to unlock the best experiences for our customers.
Unlike offline dining where food is expected to be consumed right after it is made, online dining requires the food to stay at its optimal condition even during treacherous delivery conditions. So together, we work hand-in-hand to ensure that our food stays fresh until it finds its way to the customer’s belly
Office addressJl. Arteri Pd. Indah No.10, Kebayoran Lama - Jakarta Selatan, Gandaria Office Tower, Level 3rd, Jakarta, Jakarta Selatan ID