Must have skills
Job description for Associate IT Project Manager at PT Stampindo Lancar Jaya
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals.
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates status reports.
- Managing resources for projects and coordinating with project team members.
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
- Conducting risk assessments for projects.
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Coordination with clients about development, content, and their implementations.
- Bachelor Degree in IT.
- Between 21 - 25 years.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an IT project manager.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Big-picture thinking and vision.
- Can work under-pressure.
- Able to make good relationship with client.