Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Raena allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at Raena, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Associate Brand Manager at Raena
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Will work with the Supply team and ensure Brand success for New Brands .
- Ensure scaling of longtails brands from 5 mil revenue to X Mil revenue
- Clearing of Ageing stocks
- Establish and maintain brand budgets
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 3-6 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, private label
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends