Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At BIASA Group, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Join us at BIASA Group and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Job description for Assistant Designer at BIASA Group
- Assist Technical Designer with daily tasks.
- Creating and developing artwork, color pallets, and mood boards for upcoming collections.
- Create, prepare and deliver product presentations and designs.
- Work closely with the team to determine style, materials, and color to develop a successful product. based on feedback, incorporating for finalization.
- Work close with creative designers, sampling team, production, and suppliers to ensure a cohesive collection launch.
- Undertaking research as well as finding and compiling images and information as briefed by the Creative Direction team to formulate design concepts
- Presenting research findings back in a timely and well-ordered format.
- Self-motivated development of presentation building/designing skills to further elevate Creative Direction presentations.
- Have an innovative approach and be forward-thinking in terms of trend forecasting, color, and catwalk analysis.
- Effective communicator & team player and be confident at building good internal and external relationships.
- Partner with technical design on fit and execution of prototypes, assisting with scheduled fittings and necessary follow-up.
- Track and organize development samples, ensuring they are delivered within required timelines and seamlessly passed off to key parties
- Utilize resources in sourcing new ideas, both internally and externally, and stay up to date on competitor research/trend analysis
- Seek to improve the process in order to deliver efficiently with speed/agility, and be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience in the fashion industry.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts specializing in Fashion Design.
- Microsoft proficient, preferred knowledge of Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop a plus.
- Team player, wiliness to help others.
- Organized and detail-oriented, a fast learner.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced skills in English (listening, writing, speaking, and reading), and skills in other languages are plus points.