Job description for Assistant Brand Manager at Khong Guan Biscuit
- Analysing consumer trends and information within different customer segments in order to identify appropriate marketing and sales strategy.
- Understanding brands target market perception, needs and demands and aligning brand value to deliver a strong brand experience for users.
- Conducting analysis and periodical reviews of the brand, competition, product category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and marketplace performance.
- Develops growth targets, business objectives, brand strategies and marketing plans for the brand that aligns with global business plan.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree (all disciplines/majors considered)
- Minimum of 1 year working experience as Manager/Assistant Manager Marketing
- Able to operate Ms.Office
- Leadership, communication, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis abilities.
- Based in Jakarta