Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Asset Business Analyst at Wilhelmsen Ships Service (S) Pte Ltd
- University level (Bachelor’s degree) or higher in Business Administration/ Finance & Accounting/ Supply Chain Management.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and good data visualisation skills using Power BI.
- Prior experience on data analysis with structured data and tools such as SQL or Python would be a strong plus.
- Good communication and cooperative skills.
- Systematic, analytical, and accurate nature.
- Sound business understanding.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Working closely with Asset Business Controller in data analysis and developing new or improving processes for asset management business.
- Build data visualization and dashboard for asset management business using Power BI.
- Make recommendation based on historical data and predict trends.
- Participate and provide support to relevant project teams in line with agreed project plans.
- Responsible for the planning of replenishment for cylinder assets based on growth in customer demand and other factors.
- Responsible for ensuring an efficient and effective placement of new cylinder assets across WSS's networks in collaboration with Asset Business Logistics Manager.
- Establish the most cost-effective route to market to minimize total COGS for new cylinder assets (including optimising lead-time, freight cost, efficiency in distribution channels and inventory costs).
- Administration and coordination of ordered products and services from suppliers to WSS’s networks.
- Ensure network and forwarding management are informed about order conditions and delivery requirements.
- Liaise with all internal departments within the organisation on matters affecting the area of responsibility.
- Compose statistics on delivered products.
- Ensure correct product data and system specifics and availability of relevant product documentation.
- Ensure correct Product Safety information is available to WSS's organization, its contractors, customers or other interested parties in a standard format, based upon international and external requirements.
- Ensure necessary stock adjustments are done on assigned product area.