Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at MEKONG COMMUNICATIONS , will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At MEKONG COMMUNICATIONS , we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for ART DIRECTOR at MEKONG COMMUNICATIONS
- Assisting the Creative Director in overseeing all of the visual design work and projects.
- Hands-on in producing visual design concepts for some projects.
- Working with other members of the art department to evaluate client or company needs, develop project strategies, and create visual elements for ad campaigns.
- Conducting research to better understand art trends, new ads technology and ads format.
- Hiring, training, and supervising design staff.
- Coordinating resources and with other departments to create a cohesive, effective campaign.
- Establishing budgets and timelines and delivering the finished campaign within those parameters.
- Troubleshooting design, staff, or process problems as they arise.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the campaign align with the needs of the client or company.
- Looking for ways to improve design department processes
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, professional and friendly environment.
- Annual leave, insurances will be following to Vietnam Law and as company’s regulations.
- Health insurance
- Grab & Taxi travel expenses
- Exciting annual trip, team building party, monthly birthday event and team activities.
- Working in a friendly & creatively agency environment
- Working with challenging clients.
- Being required to work overtime and weekends for urgent work
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or related field.
- 3 year + experience in graphic design with a supporting portfolio.
- 2 year experience in management position.
- Proficiency with graphic design and video editing software, vision.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities., coordination, proficiency with Creative Tools.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to travel and meet deadlines.
- A strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration and animation
- A broad understanding of marketing design and layout will also be expected
- The ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
- The confident to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally
- Manage challenging situations both internally and with the client.
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients
- A passion for advertising and commercial art
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy
- An innovative approach to media and the ways in which advertising is carried
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- High level It skills in the latest art and design packages