Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Must have skills
Job description for Architect / Interior Designer at Apique Creative Studio
- Develop innovative design concepts that is reflective of client's goals
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good understanding on details, architectural and interior detailing and materials
- Experience in all stages of project from conceptual to construction administration
- Highly proficient in Autocad
- Proficient in 3D Modelling and other graphic softwares such as Sketchup, 3D Max, Vray, Photshop etc
- Conduct other design efforts such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishing and equipment, lighting and color coordination
- Prepare and conduct client presentations
- Responsible for communication with other disciplines, vendors and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirement
- Prepare color and material presentations and generate specification