Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Admissions Officer at Global Study Partners
- Checking documents received from agents then submitted to partner Institutions and cordiating to complete the process until Offer Letter in a timely manner.
- Following up Confirmation of Enrollment and visa for students’ applications.
- Find out, update information, student visa process.
- Frequently update enrollment knowledge to advise agents in school decisions, ensuring timelines for selection are met.
- Reporting to Admissions Team Leader/ Manager.
- Other tasks as assigned by the team leader/line manager.
- No experience is required.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree,
- Excellent English (reading and writing).
- Knowledge about studying overseas, student placement is a plus but not neccessary.
- Good communication skill, logical thinking, active learning and time management skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure with high sense of customer orientation.