Must have skills
Job description for Accounting Staff at T2 Intelligence
- Process data and financial information, and perform accounting functions to generate financial statements.
- Produce, control, and analyze cash flow and budgeting forecast in relation to receivables and payables.
- Process sales invoices and tax invoices.
- Plan, report, and process payroll, expenditure, taxes payments with efficiency and accuracy in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the accuracy of financial statements, cash flow, budgeting, and other reports.
- Honest, hard-working, loyal, and responsible individual with high-level of integrity, multi-tasking ability, and attention to details.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 1 or 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Comfortable in using tax system, such as E-SPT, E-Faktur, and E-Filling.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, computer literate, accounting, financial reporting, Tax reporting
- Optional Skill(s): Knowledge in tax, local tax law, and Accurate.
- Domiciled in Jakarta