Company prefers not to disclose
Job description for Account Manager at Glints Indonesia
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our Customer Success team, to drive the customer success and experience function across Glints International business unit; build interactions with customers, solving their needs and encouraging them to get the best from what we offer, to thinking of ways to improve and systematise customer experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will become our clients trusted advisor by building a professional interactions and solving their needs with the most relevant solutions to improve customer experience for our clients. In order to achieve long-term partnerships, you will have to provide outstanding services to the client on a commercial basis to achieve the company’s strategic objectives in terms of sales, profit, and growth targets.
In this role, you will:
- Manage, plan and meet the company’s strategic objectives in terms of sales, profit, and growth target.
- Drive the customer success and experience function across Glints International business unit to deliver high level customer experience to Glints International clients
- Build interactions with customers, solving their needs and encouraging them to get the best from what we offer, to think of ways to improve and systematised customer experience for our clients.
- Grow existing account by managing client retention rates, job renewal (faming), and upselling different products lines to clients
- Manage long term partnerships and provide outstanding service to the client on commercial and rally for differentiated support from the larger organization.
Why You Should Join Us
- Competitive Commissions: You will be compensated based on your performance.
- Key strategic role and contributor: You will have the chance to be part of the core Business Development team, involved in the strategic growth of Glints TalentHub.
- International Exposure: Get to experience engaging with our international clients and having a business trip to Singapore on a regular basis.
- Positive working environment: You are joining a young team yet having a supportive environment to grow & develop together.
- Freedom: There’s minimum-to-no micromanagement in Glints, you are allowed to explore your best way to work to achieve your target.
Who Are We Looking For
- Someone who is good at Strategic Customer / Stakeholder Management
- Comfortable bridging customer needs and product roadmaps. This includes knowing when and how to say 'yes' or 'no' to customers.
- Someone who is able to communicate fluently in English with clients.
- Someone who has strong track record in Client-Facing roles.
- Someone who is confident with their negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Have experience in creating a set of strategy for engagement and services for the key account clients to retain and uplift the client’s satisfaction and experience.
Lever internal reference: 98c823ba-67fa-4860-88a8-7edee2859847
Report This Job
About the company
501 - 1000 employees
Let’s Realize Human Potential.
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organizations realize their human potential.
We have impacted many lives but there’s still plenty to be done. If you’re ready to grow and make an impact, you’ve come to the right place.
What is Glints?
Glints is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia, with an enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organizations can realize their human potential.
Today, Glints is the most well-funded and well-capitalized startup in the talent recruitment space in Southeast Asia, with over US$80M in total investments raised till date.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 3 million candidates to their next dream opportunities. We have also supported more than 50,000 companies in finding top talent and doubling recruitment efficiency.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times.
In 2020, we were recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore. In 2022, we were featured in the top 20 of Nikkei-FT-Statista High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021 list. Moreover, we were also featured in the top 10 fastest-growing companies in Singapore by The Straits Times.
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, is what guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special:
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers first
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where We Work
Since Glints was officially launched in Singapore in 2015, we've rapidly grown our footprints across Greater Southeast Asia to operate in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan and Philippines.
Learn more about Glints and our culture.
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from Glints Indonesia