Job description for Account Intern at TBWA\Group Vietnam
A) Support Mentors to plan, analyze and evaluate information and agency output relevant to assigned client projects and needs. This may include the following:
• Helping develop workable budgets and plans.
• Collaborating with the Account Manager and Account Director in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client.
• Reviewing, analyzing material relative to client needs -- media results, research data, etc.
B) Coordinating and managing the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects. This may include the following:
• Handles assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner.
• Assists in monitoring budget, research and similar items as assigned.
• Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner.
*Detail-oriented: Precision and accuracy are essential
*Creativity, teamwork and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role.
*Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media and marketing agency world.
*Take part in all process of a project from pitching to execution under the coaching of experienced mentor.
*Explore your career in a practical, professional and dynamic environment with numerous famous brands.
Note: This is the unpaid internship
By applying to TBWA\Group Vietnam, you agree and acknowledge that (i) you allow us to collect, use, store, and process personal information and other information provided by you during the recruitment process; (ii) you agree to our Privacy Notice located here; and (iii) you authorize us to conduct background verification
We are not a traditional ad agency network —we are a radically open creative collective. We look at what everyone else is doing and strive to do something completely new. Completely ownable. We live and breathe Disruption, and for more than two decades that's been the secret to our clients' unprecedented success.
4th Floor 9 Dinh Tien Hoang St. Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Glints is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to enable the 120 million professionals in the region to grow their careers and empower organizations to hire the right talent from anywhere in Southeast Asia. Officially launched in 2015 in Singapore, Glints has empowered more than 5 million talent and 60,000 organizations to realize their human potential. Today, we stand at the forefront of human capital empowerment as the fastest-growing startup in the career development and talent recruitment space. Glints currently operates in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, and Taiwan.