Job description for Account Executive (CV in English) at Hello Health Group
The Purpose of Your Role
The Account Executive is responsible for delivery of client servicing and project delivery. The account executive is together with his/her managers the face of Hello Health Group towards its allocated clients within its market and will actively nurture a high level of engagement with key clients and business partners to maximize the commercial potential available. You are responsible for the day to day hands-on management of the client campaigns and client servicing up to the highest standards. You have strong business judgement as well as demonstrating excellent communication, and problem-solving skills. This role requires proven expertise and experience in digital marketing. You are central to bringing the Hello Health Group Vision and Mission to life, acting as a role model for the company values to inspire the highest level of commitment to the company’s vision, mission, purpose, and commercial ambitions, in alignment with Hello Health Group strategy.
Your Key Responsibilities
Commercial - Client and Partner Management
- You work together with your Account Team and the delivery teams to deliver client campaigns in line with agreed targets, you deliver the best possible digital solutions and exceptional client service.
- You maintain excellent client operations and client relationships – including senior stakeholders.
- You work closely with management to develop strategic thinking for comprehensive account planning and to identify new account opportunities.
- You support the creation of proposals and on occasion present our solutions to our clients together with the AM, AD and VPs managing that client.
- You stay in-tune with new digital trends, industry innovation, competitor activities, market norms and client needs.
- You support management with identifying and developing appropriate industry and medical partnerships in order to facilitate the execution of the client campaign strategy.
- You work together with VPs, PMs, AD, AM and internal delivery teams to track client projects P&L via revenue and cost tracking and report this back to the finance team.
- You receive the PO from the client; create and agree on invoicing schedules; and make sure the invoices get issued and collected in time.
- Your KPIs include:
- Client satisfaction (as per client feedback)
- Client Project Renewal
- Client / Campaign Gross Margin
- Managing DSO 60
Commercial - Campaign Delivery
- You are responsible for on-time, on KPI and in-budget delivery of all campaigns for your clients.
- You monitor performance on a daily and weekly basis, ensuring performance on schedule and proper resourcing is in place to service projects and escalate potential issues to your leadership team or the regional team.
- You support the AD and AM in being the communication bridge between the client and Hello Health's internal delivery, marketing & finance teams. Making sure all communication with the client is according to our Hello Health standards and values.
- You support the AD and AM on the creation of simple briefing documents for the internal delivery teams (product, content, tech etc) based on the signed SOW and your complete understanding of the client's campaign brief and objectives.
- You make sure your manager can review all materials for your clients campaign before they go out to the client in order to assess quality of work and to make sure our deliverables are on-brief.
- You and your manager project manage the campaign according to SOPs and execute together with the internal delivery teams (from timelines creation to implementation to performance reports).
- You collect data and prepare performance reports, insights reports, project update reports and any other formats needed for the reporting and communication to the client with regards to the project delivery.
- You support your manager with the work on contracts and coordination of freelancers, production houses and other external vendors to complete client projects within timeline and within budget
- You work together with delivery, product, tech and data teams to deliver client project deliverables through innovative solutions and have a hands-on approach to implementation.
- You are responsible for the successful implementation of the campaigns of your client.
- Your KPIs include: On-target, in-budget client campaign delivery (in line with agreed KPIs) Client satisfaction (as per client feedback)
Commercial - Business Development (Optional, dependent on market situation)
- You will support in business development, securing Regional Key Clients within your market and establishing Local Key Client partnerships ranging from pharmaceuticals, consumer health, medical devices, agencies, and private hospitals.
- You demonstrate a detailed understanding of HHG’s service offering, supporting pitches to clients and you help to identify commercial growth opportunities and cross selling within clients.
- You support on drafting and finalising the contracts and SOWs with client and support in the negotiations on the terms, with support of our internal finance and legal advisors.
- You support in the execution of the process after the agreement with a client to move forward with a project. This entails managing the vendor registration; drafting the SOW and getting final agreement with the client; get all needed signatures from the client and our internal teams. Your KPIs include: New business development targets New and recurring Revenue growth
What Hello Health Group Offers
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package
- Professional and open working environment–culturally integrating the best of Western and Southeast Asian cultures to take the best of each and ensure we build an energetic, commercial, and fun working atmosphere.
- Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team–English is the official language in all Hello Health offices.
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
To lead Asia in the democratization of health and wellness knowledge and services.
To empower millions of people to make more informed decisions so they can live healthier and happier lives.
Office addressTầng 5 - Toà nhà Sonatus - 15 Lê Thánh Tôn - Phường Bến Nghé - Quận 1