VND55,000,000 - 80,000,000/Month
5 - 10 years of experience
Job description for Account Director (CV in English) at Hello Health Group
The Purpose of Your Role
The Account Director is accountable for delivery of the client revenue growth targets, client servicing, project delivery and people management in his team. The account director is the face of Hello Health Group towards its allocated clients within its market and will actively nurture a high level of engagement with key clients and business partners to maximize the commercial potential available. You are persuasive and have strong business acumen, adept at negotiating sound business deals as well as demonstrating excellent communication, leadership and problem-solving skills. This role requires proven expertise and experience in digital marketing. You are central to bringing the Hello Health Group Vision and Mission to life, acting as a role model for the company values to inspire the highest level of commitment to the company’s vision, mission, purpose, and commercial ambitions, in alignment with Hello Health Group strategy.
Your Key Responsibilities
Commercial - Client and Partner Management
- You lead, inspire and mentor your own client service and delivery team to ensure they deliver client campaigns in line with agreed targets, they deliver the best possible digital solutions and exceptional client service.
- You and your team demonstrate confidence and competence with commercial digital concepts in order to identify digital solutions that support client brand strategies and thus facilitate end-to-end service adoption.
- You build and maintain excellent client operations and client relationships – including senior stakeholders.
- You work closely with management and VPs to develop strategic thinking for comprehensive account planning and to identify new account opportunities.
- You stay in-tune with new digital trends, industry innovation, competitor activities, market norms and client needs.
- You identify and develop appropriate industry- and medical partnerships in order to facilitate the execution of the strategy locally.
- Your KPIs include:
- Client satisfaction (as per client feedback)
- Client Project Renewal
- Client / Campaign Gross Margin
Commercial - Campaign Delivery
- You are accountable for on-time, on KPI and in-budget delivery of all campaigns for your clients.
- You and your team monitor performance on a daily and weekly basis, ensuring performance on schedule and proper resourcing is in place to service projects and escalate potential issues to your leadership team or the regional team.
- You are the communication bridge between the client and Hello Health's internal delivery, marketing & finance teams. Making sure all communication with the client is according to our Hello Health standards and values.
- You review all materials for your clients campaign before they go out to the client in order to assess quality of work and to make sure our deliverables are on-brief.
- You and your team project manage the campaign according to SOPs and execute together with the internal delivery team team (from timelines creation to implementation to performance reports).
- You are ultimately accountable for the success of the campaigns of your client.
- Your KPIs include: On-target, in-budget client campaign delivery (in line with agreed KPIs)
Commercial - Business Development (Optional, dependent on market situation)
- You will drive business development, securing Regional Key Clients within your market and establishing Local Key Client partnerships ranging from pharmaceuticals, consumer health, medical devices, agencies, and private hospitals.
- You work in close alignment with the CM, CCO, Regional VPs and functional leads to plan partnerships and business opportunities monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- You demonstrate a detailed understanding of HHG’s service offering, leading pitches to clients and directly and through your teams identify commercial growth opportunities.
- You proactively drive revenue growth, profitability and identify opportunities for cross-selling within each client.
- You identify, help develop and implement new business opportunities – products or services – in line with the overall Hello Health strategy. Your KPIs include: New business development pipeline New and recurring Revenue growth
People and Performance Management
- You ensure the Hello Health Group Core Values, our Purpose and Mission are exemplified in your own behavior and brought to life by your team.
- You fully commit to and implement Performance Management in line with company policy, engaging and leading individuals and the team effectively to meet company goals.
- You hold regular performance 1 on 1 reviews with direct reports to ensure high levels of staff engagement and delivery on KPIs.
- You actively identify and address the development needs of your team, utilize the learning opportunities available to them on a country or regional level, ensuring your team maximize their own learning by making use of HHG’s offerings such as the HHG Academy.
- You attract, recruit, retain and develop staff to position Hello Health as an employer of choice in your country.
- Your KPIs include:
- Full implementation of Performance Management
- Staff engagement survey scores
· Consultative approach to building client relationships. Able to extract insights and developing a true understanding of clients' future business needs and challenges
· To act as a point of escalation for all client queries
· Proven account management experience with organizations across a variety of channels
· Excellent attention to detail and presentation skills at a Senior Client level
· Highly proficient time management and organization skills
· High energy level
· Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills are required (both internally and externally) and the ability to create and deliver presentations, manage new business proposals and communicate like a boss.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Graduate caliber or equivalent business experience
· At least 5+ years of Account Management experience within a digital agency environment
· Demonstrated extensive knowledge in digital solutions and marketing and strong commercial awareness
· The successful candidate must already be based in Vietnam, or be able to work in Vietnam at short notice, without requiring a visa.
· Fluency in English is essential.
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
To lead Asia in the democratization of health and wellness knowledge and services.
To empower millions of people to make more informed decisions so they can live healthier and happier lives.
Office addressTầng 5 - Toà nhà Sonatus - 15 Lê Thánh Tôn - Phường Bến Nghé - Quận 1
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from Hello Health Group