Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for 商務開發經理 Business Development Manager at Glints Taiwan
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Business Development team, to drive business growth by growing pools of Glints hiring partners, build, and develop the Business Development Team to deliver sustainable new acquisition business to the company by talking with the right authority. This person will also take part in strategizing new customer acquisition models, create new market segments expansion, and acquire and converting potential clients in Indonesia.
- Lead a team of Business Development Executive/Associate, and Customer Success to achieve the quarterly acquisition target, measured by revenue, job signed and job refarmed.
- Drive business growth by growing pools of Glints hiring partners, measured by newly acquired total companies and jobs
- Develop both long-term sustainable SMB jobs and enterprise account acquisition strategies.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholder to achieve the revenue target and external stakeholders toidentify opportunities for business exposure.
- Collaborate with the other functions on ad-hoc initiatives to boost the growth of the business.
- Leadership role: You will be the head of the business development team, responsible for the growth and direction of the local partners acquisition.
- Impact: You will have the opportunity to be part of a business that positively impacts the career growth of talents across Southeast Asia
- Has min. 5 years of working experience in the business development area and 2 years of management experience.
- Proven past experience in exceeding the individual target in terms of closing deals and gaining revenue, either in sales, account management, or similar function
- Experience in building B2B lead/demand generation system
- Process-driven: high attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working with early-stage products, i.e. you work well with uncertainty and like taking responsibility
- English is a must-have