Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Wordpress Developer (REMOTE) Itlink Business Solutions
- Requirements gathering for website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training for the internal team.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- At least 3 years of knowledge and experience as a WordPress developer and with PHP.
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrates good problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates willingness to learn and resourcefulness