Must have skills
Job description for Wealth Store Management at PT Idana Solusi Sejahtera
- Conducting day-to-day business soliciting activities.
- Build, grow, and optimize client relationship in order to acquire new funding opportunities.
- Managing lender/investor portfolios and retain relationship for business sustainability.
- Prospecting potential individual or corporate lenders/investors, negotiating, and closing.
- Responsible to communicate with third parties including vendors, medias, or partners to structure profitable deals.
- Responsible to negotiate cooperation terms with potential lenders/investors and any other fund providers, product presentation, propose contract terms, and establish sustainable relationship with all clients.
- Complete sales target and other matters assigned by the leader.
- Good proficiency in Bahasa and English both oral & written, possessing other language capability is an added advantage.
- Graduated with Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Finance, Business Management, Economic, or Marketing is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years working experience.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in sales related to financial products.
- Advanced presentation skill and good in operating presentation software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Approachable and fit to work as a team.
- Ability in organizing meeting for decisions making and problems solving.
- Ability in communicating effectively across internal departments and with external parties.
- Flexible working hours and mobile.
- Maximum age 35 years old.