Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Wealth Management Consultant Pinnacle Stars
- Identify potential corporate and personal clients, expand network.
- Review clients’ portfolios, identify shortfalls and provide effective solutions.
- Establish long-term relationships with clients
- Manage clients’ financial portfolios.
- Min. local Diploma.
- 21 years old and above (based on MAS requirements).
- Outgoing, positive, result oriented.
- Persistent, confident and independent.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Highly flexible working hours.
- Attractive remuneration including basic salary, commission and bonus.
- Training for professional and personal development.
- On job training & mentoring by Manager and Senior Sales Consultants.
- Accelerated and structured career advancement path.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Team building events