Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Video Editor with Intuitive Intuitive Films
- Someone with a flexible mind that is capable of zooming in (to details of fine cutting, choice of frame, accurate spelling, placement of graphics etc) and zooming out (to overall storytelling, pacing, rhythm, themes, project timeline and more).
- Someone with at least 2 years of experience editing professionally and a proven track record of working on commercial and corporate projects.
- Someone who is savvy with plug-ins and know how to use them creatively to create aesthetically pleasing and dynamic text animation and transitions to tell the story.
- Someone with basic to intermediate proficiency in Adobe AfterEffects and Photoshop.
- Someone with professional competency in spoken and written English. The ability to read and write in other local languages is an asset.
- Someone who is an advocate and practitioner of proper workflows, plus invested in developing and improving systems for effective post-production.
- Someone who is growth-seeking (professionally and personally) and open to learning, unlearning and relearning.