Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Produce and edit various types of youtube video such as: Vlog, How-to/ explainer, QnA, Live talks, etc.
- Support end to end process of creating video ads.
- Work with marketing team to manage branding activities and marketing campaigns.
- Currently in 3rd or 4th year of university (fresh graduates are welcome to apply), preferably Bachelor Degree from Communication / DKV / Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Experienced in producing video content with editing software packages especially Adobe Premiere and After Effect. Able to operate Motion Graphic is a plus.
- Have a portfolio of Video Editing that include video content creation.
- Knowledge & skills in the online video platforms (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram).
- Must have a laptop for editing.
- Available for at least 3 months period of internship and working at AWDA’s office Monday-Friday (8 a.m – 17. p.m)
- Learn about the business process of growing start-up companies in the Fintech industry
- Work with diverse background and youthful environment
- Monthly pocket money
- Office snacks and coffee
Aninda.firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Video Editor Internship