Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description UX Researcher PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)
- Collaboration: gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and engineers.
- Research: design research method and conduct consumer research at every stage of the product’s lifecycle (conceptualization, prototype validations, usability tests).
- Education: study the product and understand its competitive edge in order to present actionable product research findings to other departments.
- Other duties e.g. ensure the website/application comply with the law and equal opportunities policies.
- Education: a bachelor's degree in social science or related study.
- Experience: at least 2 years of working experience in UX research.
- Technical skills: research method, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts & tools e.g. SPSS, Ms. Excel.
- Others: fluency in both written and spoken English, communication skills, interview and observation skills, high proficiency of English, problem-solving skills.
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.