Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for UX Designer at Sekolah.mu
- Provide clear defined user journeys, and end-to-end experiences, and wireframe with the conceptual screen design.
- Create UX design across multiples devices standart.
- Conduct research in order to gather insights or validate hypothesis and design solutions.
- Communicate the design ideas and collaborate with all product team, cross-functional team, or stakeholders on UX perspective.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to understand product vision, share ideas, give advice, and to make sure that our design will solve the right things (user-related problems).
- Minimum 1 years experience as UX Designer.
- Understand the design process, UX principles, Gestalt Principles, Heuristic Usability, etc.
- Deep understanding the connection between research, ideate, and wireframing through the design process.
- Able to consider the whole picture while working through details.
- Knowledge of technologies, behavior, and experience designing for multiple device types and context (e.g., iOS, Android, Web).
- Good typography skills, structural design, and information architecture.
- Good sense in visual art.
- Be a great team player and up-to-date knowledge about design trends.Portfolio of previous UX case study or past work experience is a must.