Job description for User Experience Intern at Conversion Hub Holdings Pte Ltd
- Assist in usability testing and checking
- Assist in facilitation of usability tests and focus groups
- Process data and analyze findings
- Handle project report writing and data checking
- Collaborate closely with internal teams
- Usability Testing
- User Experience Research
- Expertise: We're pioneers in user experience design and usability, offering innovative solutions for impactful digital transformation. Companies we have worked with before include Philips Electronics, Sony, Sentosa, SingTel, National University of Singapore, Singapore Management University, and many more.
- Government Partnership: Chosen by GovTech as a vendor for usability across Government digital services, highlighting our commitment to enhancing public digital experiences.
- Industry Thought Leaders: Our advisory team include SgCarMart's founding team, renowned for their role in a $60 million acquisition by Singapore Press Holdings.
- Certified Consultants: Our consultants are dual-accredited by the leading bodies in the fields of user experience (Human Factors International) and coaching (International Coaching Federation), which gives them the blend of experience of understanding and practicial application of human behaviour.