Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for [Urgent] Junior Back-end Developer (NodeJS) at INKR Global
- We've learned to adapt to ever-changing advanced technology as we scale. Our products are built with the best technology at the time and ready to change to a better one as given in future.
- Any feedback and opinions are genuinely open to our team, there is no boss, you are convinced to do your work and the only righteousness is what best for our business and users.
- To implement backend components of Enterprise Web apps follow the instructions from technical lead / senior backend developers or requirements of our internal products.
- To monitor and provide backend maintenance for backend components of Enterprise Web apps to ensure stability for our users.
- New Enterprise Web apps delivered and existing Enterprise Web apps maintained in order to meet our stakeholders' requirements and expectations.
- Reusable code which is in compliance with Clean Code principles and team lead or senior developer instructions. Design Patterns are preferable.
- Domain ExpertiseBackend Web Engineering.
- Experience RequirementsAccept fresh graduate with capstone project related to backend development At least 01 year experience is preferable. GPA is from 7
- Skills / Knowledge Requirements - Must-Haves: NodeJS. - Should-Haves: Swagger, Postman. - Nice-To-Haves: Golang
- Clean code.
- Be a good team player.
- Good timeliness management.
- Curious of doing things in a better way.
- Senior Developer.
- Get you ready to be anywhere you'd like to outside of INKR.
- Work quality as per assignments from team lead.
- Clean Code Principles compliance.
- Apply via Glints/INKR Global - Career Page
- Screening CV
- Assessment/Test online via Coderbyte in 3 days
- Online/Onsite Interview with our Team Lead & HR Manager