Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Bring the user experience on our ecommerce platform by helping guide the vision, strategy, and manage the cross-functional teamwork of a project through release and evaluation.
- Design experiences with stunning user interfaces that balance customer goals with business strategy while considering technical constraints, user research, data, and analytics.
- Analyze the results of design changes and new content to ensure goals are met, and then further develop designs, as needed.
- Leverage visual storytelling techniques to design landing pages that merchandize new products, partnerships and services
- You have the ability to empathize with users to design intuitive interfaces and experiences that meet their goals.
- You can analyze quantitative and qualitative data, and draw conclusions to make design decisions.
- You can create stunning user interfaces that build upon a strong wireframe founded on sound design decisions you made from customer data.
- You don’t let aesthetics cloud your view of user experience.
- You have excellent communication skills and experience working collaboratively with a cross-functional team, including developers, marketing and sales to bring your ideas to life.