Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Must have skills
Job description for UI/UX Designer at PT. Indo Teknologi Utama
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Identify and solve UI/UX problems across all devices.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs and elements (e.g. images, sketches, illustrations).
- Conduct design/layout adjustments based on internal and external feedback.
- Work with different teams internally making sure the project is delivered to production quality.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Degree in Graphic Arts, Multimedia Arts, or equivalent course required.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Business Level), and Japanese is a plus.
- Provent work experience as a Graphic, Web UI/UX Designer, or similar role.
- Experience with mobile app design and motion graphics is a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effect, etc).
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, well-organized, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Rapid prototyping/wireframing skills.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with different teams.
- Enthusiastic spirit and willingness to learn and grow,
- Strong problem-solving skills and data-driven thinking.
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- MUST have a design portfolio (please include in your Cover Letter)
- Tokyo Treat : https://tokyotreat.com
- YumeTwins : https://yumetwins.com
- nomakenolife : https://nomakenolife.com
- Japanhaul : https://japanhaul.com
- Japancodesupply : https://japancodesupply.com