Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Must have skills
Job description for UI/UX Designer at AdIns (Advance Innovations) - PT. Adicipta Inovasi Teknologi
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Bachelor's degree from any major with minimum GPA 3.00
- Excellent understanding of design process and principles
- Proven work experience Minimum 2 years as a UI/UX Designer
- User-centered approach towards design solutions
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Good UX documentation: flow, wireframe, and prototype
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Up-to-date knowledge about UX trends
- Able to do research market data and doing A/B Testing
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Apply via Glints
- Application form & Psychological Test
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Offering & Hiring