This job post is managed by
Job description for UI/UX Designer at SGITS
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Investigate and demonstrate an understanding of the industry's most recent trends and innovations.
- Create storyboards to conceptualize designs and accurately communicate project plans.
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Performance Management – Assess based on Company’s Performance Management Plan annually.
- 14 days of Annual Leave in a calendar year.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, happy hours, promotion...)
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, sports club...)
- Monthly Gross Salary will be 100% for insurance and income tax purposes.
- Probation Period: Two (2) Months with 100% monthly gross salary.
- Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law
- Training opportunity: both technical and soft skills to develop your career path