Job description for UI/UX Designer at Sasana Digital
- Collaborated and work closely with Product Manager, Developer, Graphic Designer, and stakeholders to sharpen product visions and requirements that focus on the user and client needs
- Create modern user interface implementation that relate with Sasana Digital design system
- Design wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups, user flows, prototype, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and final graphics based on user needs
- Identify, designing and executing user research strategy
- Conduct user research on multiple aspects of products and experiences to gain insights and improvement and problem solving
- Create, maintain, and present visual designs that effectively communicate Sasana Digital product and service function and brand identity using layouts, colour palettes, typography, etc, with an overall design roadmap incorporating principles in colour theory, visual weight, etc.
- Preferable create assets (Icons, Flatchar, etc.)
- Have 2+ years experiences in the same role or similar to UI/UX related role for web and mobile with professional client handling
- D3 – S1 (Major in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related majors)
- Well skilled in UI prototyping and wireframing, design thinking, prototypes, user flows, mockups, etc.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/XD, Figma, and Proto.io
- Good visual communication, visual design, and design software
- Able to do user research, usability testing, and QA
- Good understanding in sense of modern interface and user experiences art
- Strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills, in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Preferable in making icons and asset.