Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at Pt Smartfren Telecom Tbk, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Pt Smartfren Telecom Tbk, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for UI/UX Designer at Pt Smartfren Telecom Tbk
- Help define and develop product design roadmap, goals, and vision for Smartfren product
- Partner cross-functionally with Product and Engineering lead to represent the Design Team, lead design initiatives, and provide feedback in product planning
- Work closely with Product Managers and Developers to ensure the proper designs are implemented into production
- Help improve and develop an appropriate workflow for the Design Team
- Help strengthen the research process to ensure it translated into actionable insights and convince the stakeholders
- Create neat design documentation and help establish processes to ensure seamless collaboration
- Able to speak up and communicate substantially to his team, leader or management
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience in UI/UX or product design
- Have an online portfolio with a range of interactive samples
- Good knowledge in design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks and able to take on a structured approach in solving problems
- Experience in conducting user research through various methods and have abilities to translate research findings into tangible and actionable results
- Good knowledge in User Interface and User Experience Design for the web, mobile, or touch devices
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe Products (Photoshop, XD, and Illustrator), Marvel, Zeplin, Abstract or other design tools
- Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders with inVision, Principle, or Framer tools
- Always update to the latest design trends and tools
- Working knowledge of common mobile and front-end web development