Job description for That 3D Artist at Trueworld Studios
- A fundamental understanding of design
- Be able to adapt and contribute as a team member and artist.
- The ability to create 3D models and supporting assets by intepreting design briefs and/ or concept art.
- A good attitude and outlook towards learning and adapting.
- Pride in their work and workflow.
- etc. (any additional tools which reside in the game development pipeline, please mention them in your portfolio)
- Skills in Retopology and Topology for Game Engines.
- Understanding the technical constraints of working with Game Engines and how to produce creative solutions around these constraints
- Optimising assets for Game Engines
- Prior Experience working with Unreal Engine 4/5
- Prior Experience working with Unity