Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Test Engineering Assistant (MSOL_21007084) Emerson Asia Pacific Private Limited
- Responsible for building, testing, and qualifying new Test Stations and Fixtures.
- Developing and troubleshooting PC based utility software.
- Supports Test Station/Fixture Preventive Maintenance.
- Provides technical support to production for on Test Stations.
- Works closely with MRO buyer on Test Equipment purchase.
- Supports implementation of engineering changes and deviation request to production
- Responsible for preparing/handling all documents (PR / DO / Invoices / Shipment Doc / Consignment form).
- Supports in Kaizen Event/5s/Yearly Asset Count.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor based on business needs.
- Advanced Diploma/Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering or related discipline.
- Proficient in equipment installation and machine troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of VB, C++, C#, .NET, MS SQL.
- Knowledge of PLC programming will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill are required.
- Be able to work independently.
- Able to support weekends as required.
- Candidates without work experience are welcome to apply.