Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Technical Product Manager at Arrow
- Interface with our merchants (clients) to understand their business requirements related to their ecommerce operations and aspirations, which forms the problem statements we are solving for checkout integration
- Look after our core plugins’ - WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify - continuous improvement in their merchant config controls, interfacing of cart, shipping, tax, discounts, user accounts and plugin performance
- Scope the stories/requirements and acceptance criteria for the build-out and continuous improvement for the plugins/extensions for new platforms (SFCC, Wix, local cart builders etc)
- Scope the stories/requirements and acceptance criteria for the build-out and continuous improvement for payment gateway/method integrations
- Liaise with implementation manager to understand new merchants’ integration requirements, and plan implementation solutions
- Identify top plugins/extensions for key ecommerce requirements (like bundle discounts, deposit payments, order delivery date) across popular platforms; then scope and manage the overall roadmap so that Arrow can integrate with these plugins/extensions
- Manage developer communications with the plugin devs - to understand their implementation methods, clarify compatibility issues, and eventually compatibility solution plan
- Form durable product strategies/features in tackling the checkout integration problem scalably and sustainably.
- Demonstrated proven experience in understanding client’s needs and scoping of requirements for product development
- At least 3 years of demonstrable technical product management experience (writing user stories, specifying data schemas, API usage, integration logic with systems, data processing/manipulation flows/logic)
- Understanding of software development - you know how software are built, and have tried building things yourself before
- MVP-driven – you understand what should be the best and optimal solution, but have also identified a quicker/simpler implementation for the sake of speed (and planning for subsequent enhancement)
- Prior experience in software engineering
- Experience working with cart builder platforms
- Experience working with payment gateways
- Experience in market/competitor research