Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Tax Officer PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)
- Supervision, monitoring and evaluating all day-to-day tax activities.
- Responsible for calculating working on taxation issues (PPh and PPN).
- Responsible for tax reporting.
- Ensure that the Company Tax Report is completed
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and legal requirements to the individual tax authorities,
- Provide innovative tax planning and review of complex income tax returns.
- Identify and mitigate tax management risks and coordinate tax audits on general tax returns
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance Accounting.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in tax audit, tax monitoring, tax reconciliations, monthly tax reporting, tax objection, tax appeal and tax administration
- Understand about tax regulations
- Have Tax Brevet A/B Certification
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills in a multicultural environment.
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.