Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Browzwear , as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Browzwear allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at Browzwear , will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Talent Acquisition Specialist at Browzwear
- Collaborate with HR leadership based in Singapore to deliver the full life cycle recruiting with a strong ability to source, screen, interview candidates, prepare and schedule candidate for interviews, and close candidates for Browzwear in Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Europe
- Craft job descriptions based on information provided by managers
- Be the face of Browzwear when engaging with potential job candidates
- Actively seek and contact potential job candidates through job portals and social media
- Manage job postings and job applicant profiles on the Applicant Tracking System and job boards
- Advise and coordinate hiring managers on candidate interviews, hires, and evaluation
- Handle all administration related to recruitment such as setting up interviews, onboarding of successful candidates and talent acquisition reporting and analytics
- Extend offers and onboard selected candidates
- Participate in assessment of best practices and knowledge base in interviewing techniques, pre- employment assessment
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 4 – 6 years proven track record in global talent acquisition with a blend of HR generalist experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Excellent spoken and written English, proficiency in a second language is a bonus
- Strong organisational skill and attention to detail
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- A self-starter and strong individual contributor, while being able to function effectively in a team environment
- Understands employer branding and what it takes to represent the employer’s value proposition to candidates
- Bonus: Experience in recruitment for the fashion or technology industries