Job description for Talent Acquisition Specialist at SOLS Energy
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff.
- Source applicants through online recruitment channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible.
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references.
- Organise and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with the hiring managers.
- Provide onboarding and coordinating the induction process with the hiring managers.
- Coordinate the visa application process for international candidates.
- Assist the HR Manager with any other HR-related tasks.