Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Software Quality Assurance jamtangan.com
- Execute all test phases of the testing process.
- Perform program tests/debugging to ensure quality testing and bugs reporting is maintained throughout the testing process.
- Preparing status reports around automated test scenarios and impacts.
- Help define, drive and implement QA best practice and process.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in automated and manual testing web and mobile applications.
- Experience with QA best practice and testing methodologies (such as black box and white box testing).
- Hands-on with automated testing tools such as HP UFT, JMeter, etc. is advantage.
- Excellent in testing system, database, application, and reproduce bugs.
- Able to create test plan and test case documents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Good problem solving skills and debugging skills.
- Able to communicate and work well within a team.
- Good English proficiency.